Thanks to everyone that attended the 40th Day of Reading Conference!!!
Information on the 41st Day of Reading will be posted April 1, 2017
Pre-Conference Workshop--Friday, November 11, 2016
We have reached capacity and the Pre-conference Workshop is closed! Email Terry McHugh to be placed on the waiting list.
Conference--Saturday, November 12, 2016
Adolescent Literacy Expert, Acclaimed Author
Jennifer Lynn Barnes
8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Tinley Park Convention Center
18451 Convention Center Drive, Tinley Park, IL
- Illinois' premier secondary reading and literacy conference
- Over 20 concurrent sessions featuring the latest best practice in reading and literacy instruction (complete program here)
- Leading educators, literacy experts and YA authors share their insights into adolescent literacy issues and content area reading instruction
- Illinois Continuing Professional Development Clock Hours available
- Exhibits area
- Morning refreshments and mid-morning snack
- Luncheon Keynote Address and Door Prizes--time to network
- Jennifer Lynn Barnes' and Kelly Gallagher's books sold and autographed (cash, checks and credit cards)
- Pre-conference Dinner with Jennifer Lynn Barnes and Kelly Gallagher on November 11, 2016
- School team discounts available (Contact us--available July 1, 2016)
- Pre-Conference Workshop featuring Kelly Gallagher November 11, 2016
Who should attend?
- Interdisciplinary/instructional teams
- Reading and instructional specialists
- Content area teachers
- School and district administrators
- Curriculum directors
- Subject area coordinators
- ELL teachers
- Title I teachers
- Special education teachers
- Literacy teams